Wednesday, September 5, 2007

X-Men 3

I know i'm a little behind on my movie watching, but I finally got to see X-men 3. All I have to say is that it was truelly disappointing. They really missed the directing of Bryan Singer, superman got the better deal! The filming of it was horrible, it was like a B-movie in some respect. Maybe I was disappointed because I espected more, they brought in TOO many characters. It would of been cool if they exponded on the bigger ones more, like juggernaught, (he was cool) the more main charaters. Anyways, its just one of those movies that have a series and just want to make money. It was boring to say the least, why did they have to kill Xaviar too! But im sure when they make a fourth, he'll somewhat miracusly be alive. The only saving grace is they killed cyclopes, boy that guy was a tool!!! "Do you know who I am?" "I'm the juggernaught, Bitch!" That is true!!!

-mike

2 comments:

Sue said...

Wow you are behind on movies ;) I agree that the third sucked. They did too much and then they killed way too many people. I am still pissed about them never having Gambit and that Rogue was a whining bitch instead of the strong women in the cartoon.

Eric said...

You're right that Xaviar will be back. At the very end of the movie after all the credits they have a really quick scene with him in it again (may be 10 seconds total).