Thursday, September 27, 2007

Its the final countdown......

So the MI gov is coming rather close to a shut down if they do not come to a budget agreement soon. It has me thinking, why can't we do that ourselves. If we just took that logic when things got tough, things be better. Hell, its like the "I don't understand" and "I give up". Then these, rich bureaucratic bastards all go to their respective corners and pout. I can't believe these people that we voted in acting like little children. They don't care, when there is nice little paycheck of our money always in their debit account. Why do we as citizens put up with this shit. Doesn't any of these people realize that we need to put the bureaucratic bullshit aside and just do what’s best. This left wing, ring wing divisional line crap needs to stop. I really hate the 2 party system, it doesn't get anything done, black-white, wrong-right!!!! I'm pissed!!!!! You know, The friggin UAW-GM deal looks great compared to this crap. At least, someone one stood up in that deal and something got down.

No balls, that’s all I have to say, they all have no balls!!!!
-mike

1 comment:

Sue said...

I agree. I also hate the 2 party system. No one good gets elected with the system we have. All politicians are money grubbing, power seeking whores.