Monday, September 10, 2007

1st Bridal Shower!

So I had my first bridal shower in Flint on Saturday. It was nice. Homemade food made by the Puppans...always good. Especially the desserts. You can ask Pam and Kasia..and their plate(s) of food, lol. I can now see why people get married so many times. For all the lovley presents. It's like Christmas!! :) Haha, jk. Wedddings are about the love stuff. It was cute seeing all the old Hungarians. They are all so sweet. Mike's grandma is especially cute. As I was opening my cards, there was a card in there with just money and no name. So I hold up the card asking who it's from. Mike's grandma goes "What!? No Money!?" I was like, "No, there is no name!". Everyone just starts laughing. She's a hoot. One year she got Mike a birthday card that said "Happy Birthday to my great-grand daughter". LOL.

Afterwards, me and the girls went to Birch Run and did some damage there. As if I didn't have enough stuff from the shower, I had to buy more. It was a good time. Can't wait till my bachelorette party. It will definitely be a good time.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Mmmm...presents. Oh, I mean love, of course ;) Showers are the fun that help relieve the stress of planning the wedding. Enjoy that feeling!