Tuesday, September 18, 2007

What ever happened to enjoying the holidays!?

It's always this time of year when all the holidays start coming along. That's why time flies by so fast. And for some reason, we can't seem to enjoy any of it. Or at least retailers don't allow us to. All these retail stores have had Halloween stuff out for the past month. I thought it was still kind of summer. Plus, it's not even October. By the time October comes, all the Thanksgiving stuff will be out. Next thing you know Christmas..then New Years. It's never ending. I just don't understand why they have to put it out so early. Let's just enjoy the current holiday and season that it is supposed to be.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Yeah, I have always hated that too. The Target near us has some Christmas stuff up next to the Halloween stuff. It is not even fall yet!!! Fall starts on Sunday. One of my neighbors has fall decor up and I want to yell at them that it is not fall yet!! Why don't the stores understand that I don't want to shop for Halloween until October and by then all the good stuff is gone so they force your hand. Bah!!

Tophiferous said...

well the Macy's by work in Dearborn doesn't even have any fall stuff it just jumps straight to Christmas!!! Its crazy...but I can't wait til that music starts....oh thxgiving :)