Monday, February 4, 2008

Superbowl Sunday!

So Superbowl has gone and past yet once again. This time it was actually interesting, for me at least. I'm not usually a football fan in general, but when you have money on the game, it makes it more fun :) Anyways, it was a good time at Konrad's. Good food, more than enough for all, as usual. Thanks to my wife. Commercials were pretty good overall. These were my favorites:

The Justin Timerlake One


The Stewey and Underdog - Very Cute


Bridgestone


Yet another Bridgestone


-Joyce

3 comments:

Sue said...

I agree those were some of the best commercials. We had a lot of fun!!

Eric said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eric said...

That Justin one is aweomse.

From now on every time I drink Pepsi I will imagine that, somewhere, Justin Timberlake's nuts are getting smashed into a mail box post.

And it will make me smile.