Sunday, February 10, 2008

Floggin Molly!!

Yesterday, we saw Flogging Molly at the State Theatre (it will always be State, none of this Fillmore crap, just like Pine Knob will always be Pine Knob). We missed the first band because I, of course, had to work. I heard they weren't that good anyways. The second band, Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band. Now, they were interesting to say the least. They consisted of a guitarist, drummer, and a woman playing a washboard. Yes, you heard me right, a washboard. Think southern-hick rock. haha.

Now it was Flogging Molly. If you've never heard of them, they are this Irish punk band that's been around for quite awhile. I've seen them once before, but not their actualy show. They've been at Warped Tour a couple times. I've liked them before, but in this type of venue, they were even better. They put on a great show, and their new stuff sounds awesome.

One of my favorites:

No comments: