Friday, February 8, 2008

Now, My Lost WTF!!!

LOST SPOILER!!!


LOST SPOILER!!!



Ok, Joyce and myself watched this weeks Lost. Is it just me, and probably Sue and Eric also, is there more questions and then answers? This whole footage of Oceanic flight 815 found at the bottom of a trench and everyone aboard is so confirming the whole purgatory thing.

OK ramdom Joyce shout here "IT SUCKS, I'M PISSED!!!!"

Hey when Ben says "They are here for me, because I have one of the guys off their boat" do you think it means that whole river styxs thing and maybe its Jacob? I'm a little torn with the whole it might be purgatory thing, neat concept, but to watch all this and just being that, kinda sucks. If my limbo involved polar bears on a tropical island, just send me to hell. Well I guess the only good thing its on an island with Kate, Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

-mike

3 comments:

Eric said...

I thought when Ben said that he, "had a man on their boat", he meant that one of the people on their boat worked for him.

And personally, I think the planeon the bottom of the ocean is something the boat people dummyed up as a decoy. Like the copter pilot said, the man they showed in the pilot's chair was not the real pilot.

I agree with you that the purgatory thing would fit, but the writers have offically said that the survivors are not in purgatory (See http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve_main/1,1002,271%7C94107%7C1%7C,00.html)

kmaz said...

As eric said its not purgatory that was confirmed and ben said he knew they were after him because someone on the ship is working for him. We knew that the boat had been found before because in season 1 or 2 a message said the ship was found with no survivors.
The last episode answered some of the questions from season 1, but since the writers and producer know the show will end after season 6 they are trying to insert new questions before they finish it up. My question whats up with the bald man, because last episode he visited hugo and wanted more answers, and he orchestrated the whole island invasion, so my guess is the island can't be found again. Hurley, then Jack, and the bald man want to find it again but can't.
But thats just one of the damn thoughts/questions you left after watching the mindf*ck know as lost.

Sue said...

I don't know anything anymore!! Lost is the show you love to hate and I am even more confused now!