Monday, February 11, 2008

2 Dogs for sale!!!

So I'm trying to surf the net, check my mail, finances, etc. While I'm attempting to do this, one dog is barking non-stop at anything that walks by the house. The other is so antsy, he's whining to go outside and play, where its like freezing. I would let them play, but the vet said to take it easy with Tito and his hips for now. Damn the arthritis. Damn the dogs. Why can't they just sleep and be lazy!?

On the other hand, I was home all day with Mike, and happened to catch this show on TLC called Jon & Kate plus 8. Shortie had mentioned it before, but never had seen it since yesterday. Its about this couple who couldn't have kids, so tried IVF and ended up with 2 sets of multiples. Twins and Sextuplets. Crazy, huh? Just watching it makes me scared to have kids. Twins run in both our families too. Even scarier. I'm surprised the mom doesn't pull her hair out everyday. I know I would. It's an interesting show though. Since the writers are on strike still (or maybe not, haven't heard new news yet), I figured I can add this to my shows to watch :) Mike wasn't too happy about that idea, haha.


-Joyce

No comments: