Sunday, February 17, 2008

The new scrolling marquee!!!!

So I found this widget to add on our blog for a little entertainment. I've been meaning to do this for just some random posting. Starting once a week, I will add a phrase in a foreign language to help us be more cultured as a group of friends..... as a country...... as a United World!!!!!!! So check back weekly for the Foreign Phrase of the week on the scrolling marquee!!!!!

If you have any suggestions, e-mail me with the language, phrase you would like, hopefully with it all figured out and I'll scroll it!!

-mike

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did notice your new scrolling message board last week, pretty cool. I'll have to find a purple one for my page lol

Anonymous said...

ps Thought of you Mikey I know you guys are not myspace peeps, but check out my new layout I think you may enjoy it!