Wednesday, January 9, 2008

4 years..wow.

So last friday was our 4 year dating anniversary. Woo woo. haha. Anyways, Mike comes home and said the following:

"Honey, I spent all day writing a poem for you. Here it goes:

It was four years ago on this day, that I knew I wasn't gay. I love you."

Isn't Mike just the romantic. I got myself a good one there. haha.

Then we go to dinner at the Clawson steakhouse (it was good). Just before dinner, he tells me:

"Baby, don't eat too much, because you better be ready for after dinner."

Like I said, he's a winner.

-Joyce

4 comments:

Kieno said...

Hey how many men publicly thank you for marrying him at your wedding? :-)

Sue said...

Wow, he sure is a winner! I didn't know he was so romantic ;) Happy 4 years!!!

Anonymous said...

Don't you love it how men are so suttle :) 4 years wow, thats awesome! Yes you do have a winner I'd have to agree!

Eric said...

Almost as good as texting for sex:)