Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Just venting........

So I'm a little peeved about the results of Tuesdays primary. I understand that it didn't mean much, no delegates, none of the Democratic front runners every showed up here, other then cleeton. I really thought there was a statement to be had with still voting. I really have a hard time that 55% of the vote would of went to Clinton. So you know some of these people voted because she was the only major choice.

(side note: she's a douche for even putting her name on the ballot while all the others were respecting the wishes of the National Convention.)

to continue: If it was the fact she was the only one on the ballot or the public lacked the knowledge of what to do, I'll never know. People needed to vote uncommitted!! why? In my opinion it would of been a statement to the nation. The people of the USA would looked at holy crap Clinton lost to the uncommitted vote, I'll be it, might of been a combo of Obama and Edwards. Still if she could not of win in MI with two of majors not running that would of shown something. It would of also shown the nation that shes not the only one. The rest of the country would of seen that and started questioning the validity of her candidacy. Anyways, thats how I feel, just a little disappointed. But I can't frat, all I have to say the democratic nomination needs to stump the hell of MI to get some of the respect back. Vote on principle not on whats in front of you.

-mike

2 comments:

Eric said...

Don't blame me, I voted Republican:)

Joyce said...

Not pissed at anyone in particular, just the collective of the situation. I'm pissed that only....what 20% voted, that was another strike. I just think it would of shown the nation that MI would been a player in the election. If we all actually voted accordingly, even with the major Dems not here. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!