Sunday, January 27, 2008

Our fanbase is leaving!!!

So Konrad has gotten me addicted again with something neat. ( you know-tequila, joox.net, polish beer....AMICIS!!!!) So since January 7th we have been "big brother is watching you!!" We embedded an HTML to monitor our visitors on our site using Google analytics. Its pretty neat, shows where in the world people are checking you out, the time spent, the amount of visits (new and old) and from what source they found the website. We'll our visitors daily have been slowly decreasing, it started strong be is slightly tapering. So I'm asking....YOU the visitor, any ideas, grips....just things in general shall we do to spice up our Blog? No holds, just lay it out there, I can take it! Anyways, I just want the one random person from Austria to visit again, more then the one time. I miss you, I really do!!! I'll do anything to keep you as a fan to our site!!!!!

-mike

3 comments:

Sue said...

More nudity!! lol. I don't know, more rants, more daily blogs. Tell more peeps to read it!!

Eric said...

I know you have enough nipple pictures to fill this blog for month.

kmaz said...

Apparently post about clone-a-willy, that sadly works for me portugal and The UK and google searces refers to my site. And not just a quick glance but over 7 minutes of looking stuff up. So if you write about a device that can make a rubber replica of a penis it might just increase your visitors, but do you really want those people knowing about your site?