Tuesday, August 21, 2007

NO NOT MY 40'S!!!

I know most of the country is still feeling hard times, but do they still need to tax the little man. If this ever cames to Detroit, it will surely make it a third world nation. It just gets my goat when now my local liquor store will be forced to charge a tax on my colt 45. Isn't the 3 for $5, expensive enough?!!! While sitting here (yes is 930am, to an alcoholic, there is no time) drinking my Ice house forty, it has me thinking, whats next? A tax on the little toy machines? will now my bouncy balls and homies be more? Will they tax my fortune cookies after a nice Chinese meal? Will it ever end? Isn't the government holding us down enough!!!! Argggggggggggggg...................gulp, gulp, gulp,gulp,gulp,gulp...........

California Raises Malt Beverage Tax

No comments: