Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Gas Problems!

So today we had consumers energy over, moving our gas meter from our basement to the outside. Thanks to Oakland County's Laws, it's free of charget to us. Yay. Speaking of gas...we were sitting around waiting for them to finish, I hear next to me lovely sounds of farts. Thinking they were coming from Mike, I told him that he was disgusting. Then the farts just kept going...like a trumpet. Further investigation revealed that it was Tito, our dog. Luckily it didn't smell, but all noises. It was more like extremely loud bowel sounds. Well to say the least, Mike's got some competition.

-Joyce

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a fun day Joyce :) New home, living with boys, fart noises your so lucky LOL How do I link you guys to my blog?

Tophiferous said...

I don't know, I think mike can be a good buttriloquist (I would watch that one J-oyce)

Hey I created a blog too - u can visit me on:
http://ilovemesomekasia.blogspot.com/