Sunday, August 5, 2007

He hits 755 pokes in his arm!!!!




In tribute to Barry Bonds hitting the record tying homer, I've decided to try for a record myself. A Non preforming enhanced record of sorts. So This is what im going to do..........ok hold on this....."Hey Joyce, give me a Red bull, I have to stay up for this" Ok, i'll go as long as I can without sleep, not using.....man i'm tired.."Joyce, can you pass my the can of monster". Here goes...........I'll keep you updated on my progress!!!!

4 comments:

Eric said...

How far did you get?

Joyce said...

I'm still working at it, hold on be right back my coffee is done!!!

Sue said...

The suspense is killing me...

Joyce said...

need sleep.......(snore)........mommy is that you?
I'm awake!!! I'm awake!!!!
Konrad-"squeal like a pig!!!!"
What? Ok, I'm awake now!!!!!!