Friday, March 14, 2008

Wedding Video!!

So after months of waiting, our wedding video is finally done and being shipped as I write. So we should be getting it within the next couple of days. I'm excited. I get to see stuff that I probably missed on the day of. Plus we get to reminisce mike's "umbrella" dance. haha. Can't wait.

Is everyone excited for St. Patty's Day. It's the one day that I become Irish :) Plans for Monday (starting at 11am) include lunch prior to, (we should really start on a full stomach), then off to Old Shillelagh, then to Pat O'Brien's to see Augie for some $3 PBRs. hehe. Should be a good day of drinking. This year I won't have a hockey banquet to attend to.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea can't wait to see the video! As for St Pattys day, I have dentist, interview, and then 2 classes back to back. Just a normal Monday for me yuch! No Green Vodka for me lol Have fun and be safe and green!

Sue said...

We should have a watch the wedding video and laugh at ourselves while we drink night.

Sue said...

We should have a watch the wedding video and laugh at ourselves while we drink night.