Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Short Vacation!!

So I'm off for 6 days for a little mini rest and relax. I get days off like candy at Easter, so they need to be used. So after a long week of work I decided to drink, obviously. Made me a bloody Mary.....or two, I'm a little buzzing as we write this. I like vodka it is my friend. So there was a lack of a stirring straws except for the penis straws Joyce got from her Bachelorette party. Well hell!! when in Rome! Ok, I'm sucking on a penis straw having a bloody Mary. DON'T JUDGE ME!!!!!!! It's funny to, when the liquid goes back down the straw, it collects in the cockles....balls. Anyways, so starts me Vacation, rest....relaxation and St. Pats day on Mon!!!! Yeah for me!

-mike

Ps no I'm not drunk blogging, if I was drunk blogging my American would be so much worste!!!1 oh and Joyce just said March is colon cancer awareness month. SO GET YOUR ROTOR ROOTER CHECKED OUT!!!!!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Sounds like drunk blogging to me!

Eric said...

Must gouge out minds eye!