Sunday, March 16, 2008

ONE HUNDRED AND COUNTING!!!!!

So I looked at our analytics to the blog, we just reached our 100Th unique visitor!!!!!!! We've come so far in the past 2 months of monitoring. With that being said, I would like to thank you all that have visited our blog. Especially to the 100Th one. Whomever you are, from Richmond, VA:


I have no prizes just the sincere appreciation of your patronage to our Blog!!!

Other highlights:

Our top States:
1. Michigan
2. Illinois (whomever you are thanks!!!!)
3. New York ( thanks Paul and Sue)
4. Louisiana ( I'm assuming Brendon)
5. California ( if your a returner give me shout out on who you are!!)

We are now up to 20 States and 12 Countries with returners from Great Britain. We hope to visit your Wonderful country in October!!!! Thank you all!!!!

Hey, if you want and we know you, just comment, e-mail us on your location. We can pretty much figure out Michigan but some of the outer staters are tough to pin point.

No comments: