Sunday, July 29, 2007

Wedding Guest List!

So my mom thinks that everyone that our family has ever met has to show up to this wedding. As of last week, we FINALLY finalized the guest list. At that point, I had told them NO MORE PEOPLE. We are already at 255. That's plenty more than what we wanted. So today I get another email to add yet another person. To top it all off, I don't even know who the hell this person is. How great is that. How come my mother doesn't know the definition of 'small and intimate' and she doesn't know when to stop. I am putting my foot down for like the millionith time and saying NO to more people.

-Joyce

2 comments:

Sue said...

Oh man, sorry Joyce. That is a lot of people! You have now moved into the big wedding category. Eric's mom was like that so we had to keep saying, look would they ever invite you to anything? When was the last time you saw this person??

Anonymous said...

Thats a tough call, it sucks having a big family sometimes. Im afraid of that happening whenever my day gets here. We have a large family as it is and close family friends and with all my dad and moms friends. A lot I know but there like co workers of theres, where do you draw the line? Yikes! In any case it will all work out im sure and be an awesome day for you two!