Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Our first post

What should it be about? Well Joyce decided to start this thing and I have a wonderful feeling that I'll be doing most of the writing. So it begins again, I'll try and do my...our best to keep up on this thing.

We had a zookeeper appreciation gathering at work today. The bosses brought in many a goodies for us in celebration. If you didn't know, last week was officially National Zookeeper Week. Yes, its true some senator passed a resolution to make it sometime in July. So its not totally official yet but you should appreciate me, which should be done everyday anyways!!!! Next time when you see your local zookeeper ( cause we're like a dime a dozen!) give him a high five!!!!!! Woo Hooooo

Ps I really don't care for another useless appreciation week or holiday, even if its my honor, just appreciate me for who I am!!!!!!

Joyce.......anything?

1 comment:

Eric said...

Now repeat after me: "You're good enough, your smart enough, and dog gone it, people like you"