Friday, December 21, 2007

Pooty Poo...how are you?



Did you all see that Putin is Time magazines "Most influential man of the year"? I think hes the most influential because he probably threatened Time with the Russian Gestapo!!!

POOTY POO IS THE MAN WHO IS SO COOLEY COOL!!!

Anyways as a total side note while looking at Time.com I saw this:

Texas Slaps a Tax on Strip Clubs

OK while reading this article it was so surreal. This is a genuinely written article, they are being sincere!!!!! You would think this would be a mock piece or just a joke, but the people and the writer are sincere!! Just one thing everyone, look at what your talking about, N F-IN STRIP CLUB!!!!!! Plain and simple, the most seediest thing you can do other then steal change from a blind man. Are people seriously thinking this is important news? I really don't care, just let me find out when I go to the club. I don't want it bogging down the news while drinking my overpriced Micro brew because of the popularity of ethanol,<----Now that's news!!!!!

-mike

1 comment:

Kieno said...

Anybody notice that he looks like a vampire?