Monday, October 15, 2007

Last 2 weeks as a single gal!!

So the countdown is on. We are 10 days away from tying the knot. Thanks to me being Type A, I have pretty much every all set. Wedding planning is alot of work. Kudos to those who do it for a living, especially those who have to deal with bridezillas. I just have this Wed/Thurs of work left, then I officially am on vacation. My only one of the year, and it's long overdue.

This Saturday is the Bachelorette party, and my girls are planning dinner/drinks and naked men. What more can a girl ask for!? Lol. I can't wait. Yay.

-Joyce

2 comments:

Sue said...

Woot! Naked boys, drinks and dancing!!

Tophiferous said...

It is gonna be grand girls - just grand. I promise it to be an entertainingly spankarrific hot wild get drunk and bring some guys over fun :) Woo!