Saturday, October 13, 2007

car stuff

Soooooo This is another moment in irony: Read an article about its better to keep your car as long as possible because its cheaper in the long run then buying a new car every 5 years. So............a regular tire rotation turned into $360 rear rotors and brakes. Thats not all, a new tire because one had a nail, and the uneven wear caused my car to veer left. ( don't have to pay for that because its it was new in Feb) OOOh to top it off, a new battery the day before!!!!! I dropped about 1500 of work on it in Feb, new tires, new shocks, struts, brakes, rotors, rocker arms etc, then this! MMMMmmmmm as of right now, I want to shoot Consumers report and their fucking article, but this is only in rage of the moment ( i like the magazine). I'll make sure that the gloves don't fit at the hearing. Anyways, just venting.........What god did I piss off this week?
In the words of the great eric: Fuckity fuck fuck!!!

-mike

No comments: