Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Kasia!!!

So last night was Kasia's bday costume bash. From what I remember, it was a great time. You can also tell from Konrad's pics, haha. Anyways, loved everyone's costumes. My husband always still surprises me, with his lovely geisha outfit, with eyelashes and all. THe night started out early for me and Pam, she came over early to help decorate and get some food and stuff. In the meantime, we were trying to decide on a "Kasia" drink, but a couple of drinks later, we were unable to find the perfect one. As more people came by, more drinking went on. A little bit of jello shots, moonshine, and many random sarah shots. Let's just say, I won't be drinking for quite some time. Overall, hopefully everyone had a good time. Happy Birthday to wifey kasia!!

On a side note, I married a wonderful man, one who takes care of me (and of advantage of me) in my drunken stupor. I love Miska!! (No, I'm not drunk anymore, or even hungover)

3 comments:

Sue said...

After looking at the pics I can tell that you guys had fun! Sorry we missed it. I had a high school reunion at the wedding we went to, so we had fun. Can't wait to see you guys Friday and hear all about the party. I am confused as to what some people were...

Anonymous said...

Joyce was funny drunk Joyce that night :) She made me laugh! Good time, thanks for having us (me) over, I promise next year I will dress up, just not that creative!

Joyce said...

Haha, yea, i guess i was a little drunk.