Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fringe!?




So it's that time of year. Where television producers decide they want to awe us with their new shows. Well I decided to check out this new one on Fox, called Fringe with Joshua Jackson (one of the main reasons for checking it out),haha. Anyways, I'm on the fence about it. I'm not usually a fan of the paranormal stuff, but this one intrigued me for some reason. I don't want to give too much away in case you have the itching to see it. But I'd maybe say give it a chance. But then again, that may change with the 2nd episode. We'll have to see.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Eric and I watched it too since it is from the same guy that wrote "Lost." I liked it! Eric and I both agreed it is kind of like "X-files" and we both liked that show. Plus Joshua Jackson is a cutie, I have loved him since Dawson's Creek!! Did you notice that all of the graphics were in the Lost font?

Eric said...

Yea, defininetly a X-File feel, although not as dark and lacking the whole sexual repression thing.

I give it an 8 our 10 to start. I'll be tuning in again to see where it goes.