Tuesday, May 27, 2008

OneBeaumont

So I just wasted an hour and a half of my time today. Do you know what I was doing? Sitting in a classroom listening to people say that we should make our doctors happy!! Our Doctors? Really, c'mon. What about our nurses? There wouldn't be a hospital if it weren't for the nurses. The purpose of the class was to see how "we" as beaumont can make doctors satisfied, which in turn will bring in more patients, which in turn will bring in more revenue for beaumont. I am quite offended by this and I'm sure many of the other employees in the room were. It's ridiculous. Who is at the patient's bedside 24hours a day.

Then they go to say that the doctor's time is valuable and that we need to do things to not waste their time. Ugh, I am so frustrating for the whole thing. At least we get paid for it.

1 comment:

Tophiferous said...

I say revolt J-oyce!! Treat those docs like crap until they learn how to treat you guys right. Stick it to Beaumont - poo on them!