Sunday, November 18, 2007

Spartans go BOWLING!!!



The one and only game I go to was this Saturday, oh did I pick the right one!!!! It was extremely cold mind you, my toes are still grumpy from the cold! I almost decided to leave after the fourth quarter, thank god for that late TD, to keep me reeled in!!!! OK, I know there not going to a top bowl, but its something. A little of me wants them go to the Motor city bowl(cause we could actually go), but the smart thing is a little bigger bowl. Anyways, I digress, THEY WON IN COMEBACK FASHION!!!! Ok, it might be a little premature, I'm excited for this coach, and the coming years. To top it off, poor lil'ole "BIG BROTHER" lost again!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!! Oh, such a good day!!!!

-mike

2 comments:

Sue said...

You went to the game!! Ah man. It looks like it was cold, hope you drank a lot to stay warm :) We are glad that they made it to the bowl and the U of M lost ;)

Kieno said...

Take the Spartans Bowling, Take them Bowling...!